Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BACK FROM THE GRAVE

Thought I'd given up or gotten bored? FUCK YOU. I'ma never die.

The drain of job search has been getting to me, and I haven't had the mental energy to drum up a blog post, even in the wake of all the amazing blue posts (ECHO ISLANDS BLAH BLAH). I hope this is what has happened to Jong, and that his resignation from Forbearance is just as temporary as his last one. On the subject of resignations, Shayzani, my mighty guild leader, author of 2fps, and general solid dude may quit WoW come Cataclysm, which is a damn shame. He made a list of all the things he'd want to do before then, which I thought was an idea worth brazenly stealing for myself. Obviously mine is a list of (non-trivial) things to do before Cataclysm is released instead of my eternal retirement, but it's the same deal.

KILL GENERAL VEZAX

Yeah, every time Nocturne kicked big V in his face, I wasn't there. I had an almost impeccable attendance record in Ulduar, but the two goddamned nights I miss, both times. I swear to all-mighty Atheismo the blood of the penultimate Ulduar boss will stain my T10 chestpiece.

KILL THE LICH KING

Fucking right.

GET MELISSUS TO 60.

Melissus is my little-known warlock side project. He's 49 right now, deep in the thickest stretch of shitty old world leveling. I don't really care about getting him to 80; by the time he'd get decent gear Cata would be out, or near enough. I just want to get him outa the shit to pave the way for my troll druid side project.

MAKE THAT NEW CARPET

I loved my carpet; I rode it everywhere until the Violet Proto-Drake swooped in like a hussy and stole it's thunder. Blizzard said a while back they might change the super epic flyers to simply increase your epic flying speed across the board. If so, I have a second chance at love. Carpets rule.

GET THE QUEL'DELAR FOR TARAZ

It looks so goddamned cool and is bathed in stamina. I hate my polearm tanking ghetto, I thirst for a MAN'S weapon. I would also be remiss to never do that quest, which seems really grand and spectacular.

GET NIBELUNG

Ultimate caster staff, wicked awesome proc, and Norse mythology reference? Has Blizzard been reading my fantasy jackoff blog? But oh how they tease me, putting it in the detested 25-man raiding format AKA the raiding format.

GET AMANIITA TO GO HOLY SOMETIMES

I am a huge Holy priest apologist, and I will show even the staunchest disc priests the light. I also feel like 2 tank healers 1 raid healer is just not what some fights require.

BECOME EXALTED WITH KALUAK

If I could play a Tuskarr I would do it in a heartbeat. They are so fucking sweet, goddamn. It's my only LK non-exalted reputation too, so I feel kinda bad for leaving them out.

NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT TRIPLE SPEC

BLIZZARD! WHY DO YOU DENY ME?

RETAKE ECHO ISLES

Trolls need their own sweet city to chill and sip rum and cokes while watching the sun set. They deserve it, and I need to be there for them.

RETAKE GNOMMERGAN ON MY DWARF

Gnomes need to get the FUCK OUTA MY CITY. They are the cantankerous sore on the beautiful gem of the Alliance.

GET MY DWARF TO 80 MAYBE I GUESS

I never play him ever, but he's 71. I feel bad that's he's so close, but really. Never even see the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment